Now if I don’t know anything else, I know there’s nothing worse than some ol’ dry, sandpaper, heavy, brick laying cornbread. Here is how I make my sweet & moist cornbread (that is often times mistaken as cake-it’s just that good). It is a guaranteed hit! You can thank me later, JB.
Feel free to share your recipes too!
– (2) Boxes of Jiffy (Yes, I said Jiffy)
– (3) Eggs
– (1) Can of Creamed Corn
– (1) Small container of Sour Cream
– ½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
– ½ Cup of Sugar
– Butter (to grease the top)
– Mix all of the ingredients together
– Bake for 30 to 35 minutes (or until top is golden brown)
– Once done (while hot), butter the TOP of the cornbread (optional)
– Enjoy and stash some to the side